I ordered a unlocked fire stick Sept 30 and was told I would have to wait 14 days to receive my order, called the number that was given to me to ask about my order and spoke to a man who was beyond rude. after being told I should receive a tracking number withing the week I hung up then called back to ask for my money back the EXACT same person answered and was magically able to see all my information thought a zip code I had given him.

I asked for my money back and he proceeded to tell me I would not receive it because my item had been process, even thought earlier he stated it wasn't yet.

total waste of time. scammed out of 80$

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of code tv shipping service. Code Tv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned code tv shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Code Tv.

Comments

Haymarket, Virginia, United States #1232397

I had almost the same issue. I've called customer service several times and got the same rude assh*le who talked over me every time I called.

I have bought 6 units from them without a problem. I assure you they are far from a "scam".

I would bet it is a competitor posting false information about this company. Do something more productive with your time!