Moscow, Pennsylvania
3.1K views

Ordered a programmed Kodi Box from CodeTVBox.com, company took over 3 weeks to ship out a box for $70 which can be purchased from Amazon for $29 and received in 2 days.Box does not work, they programmed all outdated apps and addons, do not waste your money, just buy a MXQ box from amazon and load exodus that is all you need, or just buy a firestick for $35 and spend 10 minutes loading KODI and exodus, it will work 10 times better than the Chinese boxes this company uses.

They offer no easy contact methods, and will charge your card after trying to cancel an order.

This company has the slowest shipping and zero product support.They will take your money and not ship out the inferior products for weeks to come.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of streaming media box and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Code Tv needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned streaming media box in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Code Tv.

Comments

I ordered my boxes three weeks ago.I was promised delivery before Christmas and of course....no boxes.

The usps has been showing them in preshipment for over a week with just a label being printed for the boxes, but no product has shown up for the label.

Have had over 20 phone conversations and email conversations with the answer every time that I will be receiving them aNY day lol.Guess it's time for taking a legal route, because I have 100% been scammed out of $180.

to Anonymous Costa Mesa, California, United States #1265660

Update. Received boxes finally and to my suprise, worth every penny and then some. Was a little frustrating waiting, but worth it in the long run

to Anonymous #1303734

Hi do the boxes update automatically like described?I have searched all other companies and they say their boxes don't automatically update.

Please if you know let me know before I waste the time buying one.Thank you

I had the exact same experience. Slow delivery, and the rudest customer service I have ever experienced..EVER!

to Anonymous Livingston, Texas, United States #1328933

How did you get ahold of them. They are not responding to email and the phone just rings and rings

I bought one of the units, and am extremely happy with it. It is the best unit I have purchased, I have bought 2 from other companies. Yes, shipping took some time but they answer their phones right away, and provide instant help and customer support.

Ft. Worth, Texas, United States #1175812

Agree with other customer.Ordered product 5/31 and 21 days later still have not received anything.

When I call or email them they give lie after lie on when I will receive it.

When I told them I just want a refund they gave NO response.

My experience was almost exactly the same....lousy customer service....rude sales guy.....terrible product....do not waste your money on this junk.....