Code Tv - Indigo error

Can not view any movies .because of the error

Review about: Technical Support Indigo Error.

Code Tv is a ripoff

Coverage Area

Code tv is the worst experence i have ever had... It is constantly not preforming as it was advertised...

i wanted to return it but after not getting the shipping charges credited and having to pay the return shipping it wasn't worth the trouble.. I tried to work with the customer service, and program and reprogram but i still have problem trying to get the same entertainment that i do get on my fire stick, but can not get on code tv from Kodi to Hulu etc... and working with a customer service through email is a bunch of crap...

so i would urge anyone considering purchasing code tv... DON NOT DO IT...Purchase a fire stick...much much better

Review about: Code Tv Streaming Media Box.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I agree with you my box don't work ether I am sorry that I got that bad box

Code Tv - Customer service? What customer service!

2.2
Style and Design

Bought two units from CodeTV. Firestick w/Alexa which I paid extra for and CodeTV's own (?) Android box which is supposed to be so extra {{REDACTED}} powerful!

Yeah ok, whatever you say boys! My firestick came loaded with Kodi 16.1 which of course is obsolete and trying to update has been ***. The EXTRA POWERFUL EVERYTHING *** ANDROID BOX they tout, which I ordered a few months later, and by the way, the next addition of Kodi had already been on the market, was sent to me loaded with the old 16.1! When I sent an email to the NON EXISTENT customer service on how to update, they replied with a tepid, "Android box won't update AS IT IS HARDWARE LIMITED."!

Really? And of course there was a link in their email for me to go to YouTube and try and figure it out. That's just another way of saying "*** you very much!" For those of you who are thinking about getting some type of unlocked Kodi device, check others out there and don't believe a small piece of *** company that spends big bucks on their website in order to get business. Both of my worthless non updated units are now in a landfill somewhere.

And BTW you worthless pastie skinned computer schmucks that play video games all day and get on people who can update or upgrade their software, I'm a commercial airline pilot flying Boeing 737's, 757's and 767's. Come on by sometime and we'll see how smart and technically savvy you *** are in a real cockpit flying a real aircraft, rather then sitting at your desk littered with candy wrappers telling people like myself how inept we are at downloading !

Code Tv - Three Year Technical Support

1.2
Style and Design

I purchased two boxes, one box wasn't loaded, the other needed to be updated and I paid extra for "three year tech support'. Well I didn't know that the three year tech support provided will entail being rudely directed to watch YouTube tutorials.

Now had that been mentioned in the advertisement, I would have only purchased the two boxes minus the three year tech support.

I am going to purchase another box, but it will not be from this company. In my opinion their product as well as the lack of transparency is a concern.

Review about: Roku Boxes And Roku Technical Support.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Code Tv - RIPPED OFF

I purchased this device back in April 2017. I followed all instructions and downloaded the required settings.

Everything worked well up until late June of 2017. Then in July the box became unresponsive. It powers up but does not accept any commands. I can't change any of the settings period or go to any of the channels.

The tv box became unresponsive. I emailed support and explained what was happening hoping someone would respond to my request. It has now been over two months now that I can't use this service. I have been RIPPED OFF.

Code TV is advertising a product that they cannot deliver on their promise. REFUND, REFUND, REFUND.

Review about: Code Tv Streaming Media Box.

Code Tv - Customer service

I own 4 boxes, never had a problem until I bought the 4th one. I had issues and sent it in, it came back and I couldn't stream.

This is where my experience with their so called customer service began. Be prepare to spend days trying to fix your problem. They treat you like you should be the pimple faced nurd that should under their two to four word responses. Only when I threatened to report them to the BBB, they called me, God forbid if they happen to call you.

I was called a f***ing ***. Because the web site he sent me was wrong. They are horrible and verbally abusive.

Not too sure the product is worth all the aggravation you will encounter. Buyer beware!

Review about: Mxq Box With Kodi And Exodus.

Comments

Hi I have a box I bought about a year ago is it necessary to upgraded and if so how do I do that

Code Tv - First box great. Second box..useless.

Second box. First was awesome at jarvis 16.

This one..not a single addon installed. Love the people here saying how *** we are because its not working. An i.q. comparison would scare you.

Its simply not what was promised..advertised or implied. Impossible to reach them.

Fun times. Useless.

Review about: Codetvbox.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Code Tv - It worked twice then froze up and still can't get it to work

Style and Design

Keeps on coming up with Google has not loaded stays Frozen on screen they need to fix it should have bought a firestick no problems there I watch two movies on this box junk

Review about: Code Tv Box.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Code Tv - If you speak foreign language this is for you. Not English friendly waste OF

Yes i have there responce you not get eamail that it

Review about: Fire Stick.

Code Tv - The worst service i ever had with anyone

I returned a code tv box to them for a refund they received it on 4/6/17 as of today 6/15/17 not word they say its in the process. *** when they charged my credit card its done within 3 days

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.