Code Tv - Indigo error

Can not view any movies .because of the error

Code Tv is a ripoff

Coverage Area

Code tv is the worst experence i have ever had... It is constantly not preforming as it was advertised...

i wanted to return it but after not getting the shipping charges credited and having to pay the return shipping it wasn't worth the trouble.. I tried to work with the customer service, and program and reprogram but i still have problem trying to get the same entertainment that i do get on my fire stick, but can not get on code tv from Kodi to Hulu etc... and working with a customer service through email is a bunch of crap...

so i would urge anyone considering purchasing code tv... DON NOT DO IT...Purchase a fire stick...much much better

Product or Service Mentioned: Code Tv Streaming Media Box.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I agree with you my box don't work ether I am sorry that I got that bad box

Code Tv - Customer service? What customer service!

2.2
Style and Design

Bought two units from CodeTV. Firestick w/Alexa which I paid extra for and CodeTV's own (?) Android box which is supposed to be so extra {{REDACTED}} powerful!

Yeah ok, whatever you say boys! My firestick came loaded with Kodi 16.1 which of course is obsolete and trying to update has been ***. The EXTRA POWERFUL EVERYTHING *** ANDROID BOX they tout, which I ordered a few months later, and by the way, the next addition of Kodi had already been on the market, was sent to me loaded with the old 16.1! When I sent an email to the NON EXISTENT customer service on how to update, they replied with a tepid, "Android box won't update AS IT IS HARDWARE LIMITED."!

Really? And of course there was a link in their email for me to go to YouTube and try and figure it out. That's just another way of saying "*** you very much!" For those of you who are thinking about getting some type of unlocked Kodi device, check others out there and don't believe a small piece of *** company that spends big bucks on their website in order to get business. Both of my worthless non updated units are now in a landfill somewhere.

And BTW you worthless pastie skinned computer schmucks that play video games all day and get on people who can update or upgrade their software, I'm a commercial airline pilot flying Boeing 737's, 757's and 767's. Come on by sometime and we'll see how smart and technically savvy you *** are in a real cockpit flying a real aircraft, rather then sitting at your desk littered with candy wrappers telling people like myself how inept we are at downloading !

Code Tv - RIPPED OFF

I purchased this device back in April 2017. I followed all instructions and downloaded the required settings.

Everything worked well up until late June of 2017. Then in July the box became unresponsive. It powers up but does not accept any commands. I can't change any of the settings period or go to any of the channels.

The tv box became unresponsive. I emailed support and explained what was happening hoping someone would respond to my request. It has now been over two months now that I can't use this service. I have been RIPPED OFF.

Code TV is advertising a product that they cannot deliver on their promise. REFUND, REFUND, REFUND.

Product or Service Mentioned: Code Tv Streaming Media Box.

Code Tv - First box great. Second box..useless.

Second box. First was awesome at jarvis 16.

This one..not a single addon installed. Love the people here saying how *** we are because its not working. An i.q. comparison would scare you.

Its simply not what was promised..advertised or implied. Impossible to reach them.

Fun times. Useless.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Code Tv - It worked twice then froze up and still can't get it to work

Style and Design

Keeps on coming up with Google has not loaded stays Frozen on screen they need to fix it should have bought a firestick no problems there I watch two movies on this box junk

Code Tv - Having difficulty with set up

It says zip files are empty when trying to load indigo,what's the issue and how do i resolve it?

Product or Service Mentioned: Code Tv Streaming Media Box.

Code Tv - Scams, only Arabic programs installed. Can't update nothing. I just trove 80 bucks.

Style and Design

Don't buy from this people.

Code Tv Box

This product does not work as advertised. I have contacted them many times and they won't help me.

Movies won't play because it comes up no stream available or when you select a provider another show plays many movies are so blurry you can't see them. Remote is junk. I recommend not to buy this save yourself the aggravation unless you know how to fix it.

Their ad says you can get rid of your cable bill I sure wouldn't not with this product. don't buy don't buy don't buy don't buy don't buy don't buy don't buy don't buy don't buy don't buy don't buy don't buy

Code Tv - Don't fall for their BS

Their website brags about how the Code TV box is so wonderful, and upgrade from the Firestick...blah, blah, blah. We received ours, the remote barely works, their only response...buy the $30 blue tooth remote they offer as an add on.

They made no offer to replace the existing remote or make any type of repair at all. Customer service leaves a lot to be desired...15% restocking fee to return the defective item. Don't order from these guys. They also have a business called Dealer Cost Car Audio that has a ton of bad reviews.

Their return address for the Kodi box was: DCCA 16500 Aston Irvine CA 92606 They are a bullsh*t company that doesn't care about consumers. Buyer beware!

Comments

Wichita, Kansas, United States #1330626

Code tv box doesn't do anything but Exodus, and the streams are limited, the one that pops up most is Torba and you can't even use that one, shouldn't even be on there. The only difference is on tv shows they're one day faster than ondemand.

It worked good in the beginning , over time started to slow down. Customer service was it's always something you're doing, or not doing, finally just returned the box.

When I did the owner had a nasty little parting shot. The only thing I say is " Buyer Beware"